Your Health & Safety
Spa and Hand Sprayed Lavations
Instead of in sinks with noisy jets, your feet soak in basins while water is gently sprayed over your feet during lavations. Aside from being quieter and more soothing, basins are easier to sanitize and disinfect as there are no places like jets, filters and tubes for bacteria to lurk and thrive.
Sterilization and Sanitizing Procedures
All metal implements is sterilized similar to those used in dental offices. Your Phoenix Nails attendants use a fresh implements for you.
After each customer treatment, we perform the following cleaning and disinfecting procedures:
- Wash the surface of the alcove walls and basins with antibacterial detergent rinse with clear water and pat dry.
- Spray the entire surface contact area with EPA hospital grade disinfectant and let dry for 10 minutes.
- Test for residual chlorine.
- Remove screen and clean debris trapped in basin.
- Wash screen and inlet/outlet of with a chlorine solution.
- Complete flush of the system.